I am a Ph.D. candidate at the Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC) at the University of Amsterdam and permanent visiting of the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh. I am part of the EdinburghNLP group.
I previously interned at Facebook AI Research (FAIR) in London and at Amazon Research in Berlin.
Under the supervision of Prof. Ivan Titov, my work focuses on Machine Reading Comprehension also know as Question Answering. More generally, I am interested in (semi-)supervised and unsupervised deep neural network applications in combination with reasoning and reinforcement methods to approach Natural Language Understanding.
- Dec 2021 Two new pre-prints! Sparse Interventions in Language Models with Differentiable Masking and GenIE: Generative Information Extraction 🚀
- Nov 2021 Excited to announce Multilingual Autoregressive Entity Linking was accepted at TACL! Code and models here!
- Sept 2021 Two paper accepted at EMNLP2021 and both Oral! Editing Factual Knowledge in Language Models an efficient tool to edit factual knowledge of language models and Highly Parallel Autoregressive Entity Linking with Discriminative Correction a >70x faster autoregressive based entity linker that is SoTA on English AIDA!
- Apr 2021 Excited to announce Editing Factual Knowledge in Language Models an efficient tool to edit factual knowledge of language models!
- Mar 2021 Excited to announce Multilingual Autoregressive Entity Linking that extends Autoregressive Entity Retrieval in 100+ languages! Code and models here!
- Feb 2021 Invited talk at Microsoft Research (Cambridge, UK): Question-Answering: graph-based approaches and entity retrieval.
- Fev 2021 Invited talk at Twitter Research (Cambridge, UK): Graph Neural Networks meet NLP: exploiting structure and unstructured data.
- Jan 2021 Two paper accepted at ICLR2021 both as Spotlight (top 5%)! Interpreting Graph Neural Networks for NLP With Differentiable Edge Masking and Autoregressive Entity Retrieval! Nice start of the year! 😎
- Oct 2020 Extremmely efficient retrieval using a language model and constrained beam search! A new pre-print: Autoregressive Entity Retrieval. On Fire! 🔥
- Oct 2020 Another intepretability work is ready! Interpreting Graph Neural Networks for NLP With Differentiable Edge Masking
- Sept 2020 How do Decisions Emerge across Layers in Neural Models? Interpretation with Differentiable Masking accepted at EMNLP2020! A step forward in the difficult direction of understanding deep neural models.
- Sept 2020 Introducing KILT, a new unified benchmark for knowledge-intensive NLP tasks: 11 datasets, 5 task families, a unified knowledge source and interface. Very exicited to have contributied to such a big project.
- June 2020 A new fully reparameterizable location-scale distribution on hyper-spheres that doesn’t require rejection sampling! A new pre-print: The Power Spherical distribution
- May 2020 I will join Facebook AI Reseach (FAIR) in London for the Summer 2020. I will be working with Sebastian Riedel, Tim Rocktäschel, and Fabio Petroni
- May 2020 Finally my new pre-print is ready: How do Decisions Emerge across Layers in Neural Models? Interpretation with Differentiable Masking